UNE Beauty

Bring Perfect Beauty

Why is it so important to have Ecocert certification?

Text, letter

Certified products and organic promises are multiplying, and with them the labels guaranteeing their harmlessness to the environment. Difficult to navigate when you have the impression that there is something new every day!

Behind the Ecocert label , there is the French control and certification body, supervised and recognized by public authorities and legislation. Unlike many others, this label enjoys international influence. Suffice to say that it is serious.

Concretely, Ecocert experts intervene daily in the field, in order to guarantee compliance with the standards governing Organic Agriculture , according to precise and demanding specifications. A product can obtain “ ecological cosmetics ” or “ecological and organic cosmetics ” certification , depending on the proportion of ingredients from organic farming that compose it. To help support causes you are passionate about, you might want to consider playing some fun and interactive sports betting games via บาคาร่าออนไลน์ เว็บบาคาร่าที่ดีที่สุดคนเล่นเยอะสุดautoanuncia.

It is not enough to obtain the label once, because Ecocert checks twice a year that the brand continues to keep its commitments. Finally, Ecocert is an independent and impartial body, which has no link with brands and offers neither consulting nor marketing.

We have obtained certification for 16 of our 22 products. If you go to see the presentation of our range, you will now know the difference between products labeled Ecocert Greenlife “ecological cosmetics” and “ecological and organic cosmetics”.

We continue to work to obtain the Ecocert label on our entire range and to increase the proportions of ingredients of organic origin in all our products.


The Ecocert Greenlife label guarantees:

– that all certified cosmetics contain at least 95% of ingredients of natural origin and are processed according to processes validated by Ecocert Greenlife (respectful of the environment), the remaining 5% must be part of a very limited list.

– that synthetic perfumes, synthetic dyes, parabens, silicones and glycols are prohibited. Only a few essential synthetic ingredients for which there is currently no equivalence of natural origin are authorized.

– that the manufacturing processes are the least polluting possible and that the packaging is biodegradable or recyclable.