Natural doesn’t mean boring and bland! Want a chic and elegant makeup to go out, go to a wedding or for everyday life? Fancy a pretty red mouth that is easy to wear and elegant? Don’t you usually dare to wear red on your lips? Follow Jessica Grandoni’s step-by-step advice to achieve sophisticated makeup without missteps.
1. Start by camouflaging your dark circles and small imperfections with Intuitive Touch BB-cream Concealer (here Jessica is wearing the shade i07). Its cream-to-powder texture melts perfectly on contact with the skin, the coverage is flexible at will and the result impeccable . His little extra? It contains extracts of blueberries which help to refresh the eyes and deflate tired little eyes. For a natural finish, apply it to the pulp of the finger while patting. Keep in mind that the key to successful makeup is a perfect and natural complexion , especially when the emphasis is on the mouth!
2. Then even out your complexion using 100% mineral foundation (Jessica uses shade M03) which provides coverage and luminosity thanks to its micronized powders which blur flaws and counter redness . The finish is imperceptible, the skin breathes and is luminous! Use the kabuki brush which will help you apply the material evenly and in no time.
3. Finish by applying a touch of Blush Grand air B04 (or the shade that suits you best) which will wake up your complexion in a very natural way . If you want a light result, apply it with your finger. On the other hand, for a more intense result, we recommend the use of the blush brush which will allow better deposit of the pigments on the skin.
4. On the eyes, play the nude card with the Top 3 Eye Palette P08 . Its pink tones unify the eyelid and subtly illuminate the eyes. To contrast, draw a line of Crayon Khôl Noirs Absolus (here in shade K01) and blend it with a foam tip before applying one or two coats of Mascara 3 in 1 Ultra Black . Its silicone brush will help you separate and define your lashes . For this ultra black version, the formula has been loaded with deep black pigments to bring an explosive density to the eyes.
5. Finish the look with a touch of Rouge by UNE R07 , the illicit red. Apply it directly to the grape and insist on the center of the lips to deposit more material and obtain a more sophisticated and intense result. For touch-ups during the day, don’t forget to take it in your bag.
So, will you dare illicit makeup? Will you fall for our brand new Rouge by UNE, more pigmented but still just as comfortable?
Find all of Jessica’s tutorials on our YouTube channel and don’t hesitate to subscribe so you don’t miss any video! See you soon on the A la UNE blog.